Fall TV Show Premieres

Speechless is a brand new sitcom that came to ABC. The pilot aired on September 21, 2016. The show is about a family and their unique lives with one of their sons having communication challenges. Variety said, “Silveri hopes the series can help the masses feel more comfortable around disabled people.” It will continue to air on Wednesday nights at 8:30 pm.Image result for speechless tv show
This is a comedy TV show perfect for family audiences. Modern Family focuses in on the whole Pritchett family and their crazy lives throughout the years. The Telegraph said, “It’s a show that is pushing television boundaries and, in its own quiet way, changing political viewpoints.” Modern Family kicked off its eighth season on Wednesday, September 21, 2016. The show has won multiple awards for its humorous scenes. It airs on ABC every Wednesday at nine p.m.     Image result for modern family
Scream Queens is the perfect fit for the person who wants to have a mix of horror and drama all in one. Scream Queens coming back for its second season, is now being placed in a hospital setting. Originally setting place in a sorority house, the new setting comes with different problems and new deaths to come. It airs on Fox every Tuesday at nine pm. and is an hour long run time.

Image result for scream queens

After a successful 12 seasons of entertainment, Grey’s Anatomy came back for yet another one. Grey’s anatomy is a fictional TV show set in Seattle, Washington, about the lives of residents and attendings. It touches topics that deal with the workplace, relationships, and friendships. It kicked off season 13 on Thursday, September 22, 2016. Tune in every Thursday at eight p.m. on ABC to watch.  

The Voice is a singing competition that airs on NBC every Mondays and Tuesdays at eight pm. Going on its 11th season, the famous coaches this year are Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Miley Cyrus, and Alicia Keys. Once passed the audition stage, the singer gets coached along the way, and advice on how to handle their own unique voice techniques and ways to handle the music industry.  Image result for the voice

Shark Tank is a show about entrepreneurs who want to take their products and business to the next level in the market industry. The “Sharks” invest money into the entrepreneurs products if they feel it is a wise decision. Starting its eighth season, new episodes are shown every Friday at nine pm. on ABC.Image result for shark tank