Astrological Sign Profile: Libra

The upcoming month will be one in which you are inspired by others and your environment. With school starting up again, the first month is always an adjustment. Do not be afraid to express your opinions, even if that means it is different from others. Focus on working with others to emphasize upon your strong willpower and keen mind. Remember that you are smart and do not second-guess your decisions. Remain open-minded and do not hold a grudge against others until the situation is put into perspective.

Lucky numbers include 4, 6, 13, 15, and 24. Whether you are in the classroom or out with friends or family, keep in mind that these numbers will help guide you through the upcoming weeks. Surround yourself with music, art and beautiful places. Whether you are pressured by decisions in school or in college applications, take charge of the pressure, despite how much you do not want to. This will allow you to grow as an individual.

As your sign marks the beginning of fall, allow yourself to accept the life transition you are entering.

Strengths: Intelligent, caring, tactful, helpful, sincere

Weaknesses: Struggle with making decisions of importance, self-pity

Focus on: lucky numbers, colors like green and pink, the outdoors

Libra, enjoy the fall and embrace the new season and new beginning. Make sure you work on accepting the transition you are entering and that you welcome the opportunity to grow and help your environment and surroundings. Use your ability to be fair and judicial as a way to help solve others’ problems and isses.