Upcoming Anticipated Albums

Are you looking for some albums to listen to when your bored? Look no further. From classical to pop this is a helpful list of the up-and-coming hit albums that everyone will be listening to. On October 14th, there will be 26 new albums coming out from many different genres.

screen-shot-2016-10-18-at-9-30-40-amscreen-shot-2016-10-18-at-9-30-29-am

• Jojo is set to come out with the album Mad Love. Her last album was released in 2012, so it seems she might be trying to make a comeback.
  • Rapper French Montana is coming out with his new album MC4. This will be his 30th album up to date.
  • Kings of Leon is making its return since 2013. They will be releasing Walls, hopefully living up to fans’ expectations for a rock hit.
  • Swet Shop Boys are going to be dropping their first album named Cashmere. They are definitely a band to watch out for.
  • Red Fang, after releasing the album Only Ghosts, are set to release an album still to be titled.

Now let’s jump a week later to October 21st, where there are a total of 19 new albums.

• Probably the most popular name on this list, Bon Jovi will be coming out with a new album titled, This House Is Not For Sale
  • Lady Gaga returns for another album named Joanne, hopefully being comparable to her past huge hits.
  • Another rock band, the Pretenders who will be out with Alone.
  • Spirit Club is coming out with their second album which is named Slouch.
  • The Radio Dept. is coming out with its second album of the year: Running Out of Love.
  • David Crosby, who is now 75 years old, is coming out with a new album Lighthouse.

The total amount of new albums coming out in the upcoming weeks totals to 46 albums and plenty of songs to listen to. This fall is a huge season for music, so make sure to keep your eyes peeled for these new hit albums set to be released soon!!