Breakfast, The Most Important Meal of the Day

Breakfast is easily the most important meal of the day. It influences what we do and how we act for the rest of the day. Your attention span, alertness, and brain power comes from breakfast. Since PARCC is coming up, here are some breakfast places to go to around town to wake you up!

The Stirling House Diner in Stirling, New Jersey is a well-liked brunch restaurant. They serve a variety of breakfast foods such as omelettes, waffles, breakfast wraps and more. They also serve lunch items such as soups, salads, sandwiches, and more. It opens at 7 AM Monday through Sunday, and it takes fifteen minutes to get from the diner to Bernards High School. It’s important to plan accordingly to make sure you have enough time to eat and drive! Their address is 1079 Valley Road in Stirling New Jersey, 07980.

Another popular breakfast place is Bagels 4 U. It’s located at 80 Morristown Road in Bernardsville. It’s in the shopping center close to the school. The store opens at 5:30 am Monday through Sunday. They serve specialty bagels with a variety of cream cheeses, bagel sandwiches, refreshments, and more.

The Coffee Shop, located at 23 Olcott Square in Bernardsville, is a small brunch restaurant. They open at 6 AM Monday through Saturday, opening 7 AM on Sundays. They serve the traditional breakfast items along with coffee, tea, and more. It takes seven minutes to get from the Coffee Shop to the school.

You can also go the traditional route and pop into Starbucks or Panera to get something to go or sit down to eat. There is a Starbucks nearby the school in the same shopping center as Bagels 4 U that opens at 5:30 AM every morning, except for Saturday. There tends to be a crowd in the mornings so it’d be best to order beforehand on the Starbucks app and just pick it up by the time you get there. The nearest Panera is located at 25 Mountainview Boulevard in Basking Ridge. It takes 13 minutes to get from the Panera to the school.

If you don’t go out for breakfast, make sure you eat a good one at home. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially on test days.