Teacher Wills

I, Paula Gray, will to all my Calculus BC students an autographed copy of The Calculus, Life Without Limits!

I, Paula Gray, will to my senior Student Council officers a gavel and a heart to lead their classes in college.

I, Paula Gray, will to all my seniors who worked on the Wall of Honor, my heartfelt thank you and deepest appreciation for all you have accomplished and shared with the BHS community.  I hope to see you on that Wall one day.

I, Jon Simoneau leave Renee Best the pretty camera.

I, Jon Simoneau leave Carson Brienza the rights to operate an endzone camera in the City of Roselle

I, Mr. Pair, leave Amberley Williams, Caitlin Kotz, and Madigan Petrie my complete library of DC comics and graphic novels so that they can finally get an education on what a good superhero universe is.

I, Mr. Pair, leave my graduating Editorial Staff–Manny Aquino, Kate Conte, Erika Evleth, Bea Giordano, Meg Gunson, Pierce Henderson, and Jill Reinen–the everlasting reminder that not all news sources are actual news. Always consider the source.

I, Mr. Pair, leave Kate Conte, Erika Evleth, and Jill Reinen another reminder that I was always sitting right there and a compendium of the awkward things they’ve said in my presence this year.

I, Mrs. Dolson, leave Phillip elliott all my science fiction novels in hopes that when he is becomes the founder of the largest virtual reality company, he won’t forget the little people.

I, Mrs. Dolson, leave to Lauren Eddy two tickets to see taylor swift with backstage passes and an invitation to accompany her to an after party!

I, Mrs. Dolson, leave sarah Rupert an opportunity to meet the seal team that took down osama bin laden.

I, Mrs. Costigan, leave Isabella Menezes a calculator for her future math classes and all of my American nail polish!

I, Mrs. Costigan, leave Mary Carlyon a journal to writing down the many experiences she has traveling.

I, Ms. Murphy, leave the graduating senior class lots of luck in their future after Bernards! I have too many great memories with so many of you to only call out three, so HAVE FUN, WORK HARD and always remember a little T.Swift never hurt anybody :o)

I, O’Conn, leave Kate Conte my breakfast every morning, my office for storage… just everything.

I, O’Conn, leave Trevor Dennis Rocky I-IV training montages on repeat every day- the rest are garbage.

I, O’Conn, leave Kramer the Barefoot Contessa and alligators.

I, O’Conn, leave Mel, T & B our 6 AM workouts.

I, O’Conn, leave the softball seniors the rights to my book: “O’Conn’s Life Lessons.”

I, O’Conn, leave Jill Reinen, “JILLIAN!”

I, Dr. Hogge, leave Dan Craft my CD of La Mer by Debussy so he can relax a bit when he starts worrying too much, and a gift card to Dalessandro’s for what my son claims is the best cheesesteak in Philadelphia.

I, Dr. Hogge, leave Spencer Knoll a month Eurail pass and a map of  Paris so she can try and find all of the places Robert Darnton talks about in his book on the literary underground in 18th century Paris.

I, Dr. Hogge, leave Mattie Engleby a ticket to visit the island of Prinkipo and a guidebook to Istanbul so she can explore one of the more exotic stops in Trotsky’s exile journey.

I, Dr. Hogge, leave Pierce Henderson a subscription to IHS Jane’s Defense Weekly and a sketch pad so he can have images of the latest military hardware to aid his inspired doodling.

I, Ms. Clark, leave  Becky Baldwin, Molly Kauffman, Caitlin Dunne, Ella Dov, Briana Maddaluna, Christina Reddi, & Pelin Ozel one more game of “Queen of the Court.”

I, Ms. Clark, leave  Kate Conte lunch money.

I, Ms. Clark, leave Caitlin Dunne…. a GIGGLE!

I, Ms. Clark, leave  Carter Gilpin “the mom card.”

I, Ms. Clark, leave  JP, Alec, Declan, Rob, Trevor, Kate & crew a classroom to have breakfast in.

I, Mrs. O’Brien, leave my Period 3 Literature and the Mind class an endless loop of the Air Horn Sonata.

I, Mrs. O’Brien, leave Chris Ragusa The Book of Exodus!

I, Mrs. O’Brien, leave Kate Conte a locker!!!

I, Jon Cherng, leave Abby Devito a stash of Twix Candy Bars so she can program, do hypothesis tests flawlessly, and continue to frighten opposing field hockey players from scoring.

I, Jon Cherng, leave Evan Underhill a slew of Yeti’s, fire extinguishers, ice picks, and other crates in case of emergencies with Two Dots.

I, Jon Cherng, leave Kristen Coury, Tatiana Prendella, Matt Parciak, and Mattie Engleby more classical proverbs that are “magic in a nutshell” such as “if you don’t need to know it, don’t know it” as well as some more “extra spicy” and “infernal” stat problems.

I, Jon Cherng, leave Emma Pannullo a few Oreo cookies that “magically appears”, her Mastermind program that is impressively coded, and some more semicolons not meant to be placed with if-statements!

I, John Cherng, leave Peter Misthos some more boolean variables that he’s so obsessed with along with free admission into the “boolean” club.

I, Jon Cherng, leave Emma Christus and Emma TenBarge some vegetables and carrots as well as money for the dentist after all the candy they have eaten!!

I, Jon Cherng, leave Lucy Grey a large bag of M&M’s to share with all her friends and Emma Grey a stash of granola bars, Airheads, Oreo’s, and other “food” to keep to herself.

I, Jon Cherng, leave the members of the “Hall of 1’s” my permission to accept the null (now that the AP exam is over!)

I, Jon Cherng, leave Kelly and Tracey Walker a statistics project where they must go to the Bronx Zoo and find the elusive “CodingBat” and “CodingCat”.

I, Jon Cherng, leave all seniors I had the honor and privilege of having in class all the great memories and laughters along with my 99% confidence that the future is bright for all.

I, Jon Cherng, leave Meg Gunson permission to hide in my classroom to escape track practice and do stats homework instead.

I, Jon Cherng, leave Mathini Vaikunthan a stats problem she never learned how to do and as well as a computer programming task to her older brother, he never learned how to program.