Holiday shopping picks up in Bernardsville ahead of the Holidays

Shopping during the holiday season is going on all over Bernardsville, Peapack and other neighboring towns. Many stores are filled with gifts for family and friends during this Holiday season. 

In Bernardsville, Bling By Design, The Pretty Pink Rooster Boutique, and Tons of Toys are all popular shopping boutiques and stores for gifts this holiday season. At Bling By Design, you can find new clothes for a winter wardrobe, jewelry, and lifestyle essentials. At the Pretty Pink Rooster Boutique you can find many different kinds of gifts, some including but not limited to, water bottles, candles, clothing and other accessories. Tons of Toys is also a popular destination for young children of all ages. Filled with board games and toys it has a wide variety of options. 

In Peapack, a popular shopping destination is Urban Cottage. They have many holiday gifts including Christmas themed pajamas, slippers, jewelry, sweaters, candles, and personal care items. The owner of Urban Cottage, Michelle McGonegal, says they are selling “jewelry and gifts that are all handcrafted by artisans…so when you support us you are also supporting them. Also fun women’s clothing and accessories.”

In the center of Basking Ridge, Soul Sisters, a small boutique, is also a great option for holiday shopping. They offer clothing, gift boxes and small accessories. 

This holiday season, people can find many different options while shopping in town for gifts for family and friends.