Top Girl Gifts of 2020

With the Holidays right around the corner, there is pressure to get the best gifts to spread holiday cheer. Men often find it difficult to know what women want for christmas without having to withdraw money from the bank. The overwhelming wishlist may be too much to handle but below will be a list of affordable gifts to spread cheer this holiday season.
In the past coming weeks, UGG has released a new slipper that has made its way to the top, the women’s fluff yeah slide comes to a total of about $100. This makes the perfect versatile gift for any woman because they can wear it on lazy sunday throughout their home or they can wear it out with friends.
Although, if she is a woman that enjoys dressing up, A good gift would have to be the James Charles Palette sold exclusively at Ulta Beauty. The product comes to a total of $39 but can easily be matched with the Morphe X James Charles Eye Brush Set making the total $98. The James Charles Palette sold out at the Chimney Rock location within a day so it’s a hot product that will be appreciated for years.
Ulta Beauty also has been selling out of a lot of Dyson products such as the SuperSonic Limited Edition Gift Set. Although this product is on the pricier side being sold at $400, it is the same price as buying the hair dryer alone; with the gift set you receive a free brush as well as comb.
The Top Girl gifts this holiday season range on the girl you are buying it for, but with the holiday season being about giving; it is the thought that counts. If that doesn’t work she will always have the gift receipt to return it, so just make sure to include it!