Horoscopes of the Week

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

Hey aries! Remember to stay level-headed these upcoming weeks. If there is an obstacle in your way or an issue among your friends, stay clam and stay patient. Nothing good will come from acting out of anger, so practice your meditation techniques. Breathe deep and focus on your aura and you’ll be okay!

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

If there is an instance coming up where you have to work with others as a team, make sure you have an open mind. Be accepting of other people’s ideas; not everyone has the same mind as you and that is okay. Try changing perspective and look into someone else’s point of view. It might change the way you look at things.

Gemini ( May 21 – June 20)

If there is something you’ve been indecisive about lately, don’t hold yourself back from  making a decision. Follow your gut, and be definite and strong about your choice. Stick to your guns and don’t doubt yourself.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

You are deeply sentimental and intuitive. There may be issues with loved ones or family members lately, so try to put it in perspective and put yourself in a strong mental position. Do not resort to manipulation, and always be the bigger person.

Leo (July 23- August 22)

Try dedicating some time to others, Leo. You are creative and passionate, so try channeling that positive fuel into people in need or those you care about. Your good deeds will radiate into the world and life will seem brighter.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

Loyal, analytical, and kind, you tend to feel a lot of emotions and overthink every nuance in a person’s behavior. Because you notice so much, remember not to be overly-critical of yourself and others. Remember that every soul is trying their best in this universe to get by, and some souls you may connect with while others you may not. If you don’t like someone, pass their soul but do not harm it.

Libra (September 23 – October 22)

If there is a grudge or any hate that you are holding on to, let it go. If you can’t do anything about it, try not to worry about it so much. Holding on to negativity will only darken your life.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)

Jealousy is evil. It will consume you and bring out the worst in you. Do not be envious of others, Scorpio. Recognize all the light in your life and realize that you are enough. Once you learn how to be enough for yourself, you will no longer see others as competition.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)

Try not to be impatient. Some things take time, and you can not rush what is meant to be. If things aren’t going your way, ride it out. Things are bound to look up. Don’t try to change every little detail thinking your life will be better for it. Focus on big-picture matters, Sagittarius.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)

Keep up the good work, Capricorn! You are hardworking and disciplined, and it will really help you out at school in the long run. Keep your vibes positive, though. Don’t always expect the worst! If you keep your head up and radiate light and positivity, the world will reward you for it.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 19)

If you are repressing any emotions, know that it’s okay to let it out. Emotions are perfectly healthy to have, don’t bottle them up. You spend so much time helping others, but it’s important to take care of your spiritual health as well.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20)

Your ruling planet is Neptune, which means you are extremely intuitive and intelligent. With these traits, you are also naturally fearful. If you are scared to take a risk or go for something you want, do it! Trust your instincts and trust yourself. It is imporrible to soar if you are too afraid to jump.