Where to Prepare for Prom

Places to get your hair done-

Plaza Salon & Spa- Being right in the center of town, Plaza Salon & Spa is a local and convenient favorite. One google review says “I’ve lived in Manhattan and all over NJ, and have gone to best hair salons and this one puts them all to shame. Hands down, bar none, better than any place in Manhattan or all of NJ.” Not only is the quality of their service great, but it also is a local favorite.

Venue II Hair Design- One town over is another five-star rated hair salon. In Basking Ridge, this salon has many options with over six types of different coloring options, and special event styling.

Oasis Day Spa and Hair Salon- In Bedminster, another salon accommodates a lot of your needs from massages to hair to nails. One review says, “Just began using Oasis this year as my go to hair spot. I couldn’t be happier. The salon is professional, yet friendly, never pushy or trying to talk you into more services. The prices are completely reasonable and they always accommodate my schedule, even with short notice changes.”

Talc Salon- Only a few miles away, Talc Salon in Far Hills can cater to your hair needs. One google review says how clean and tidy the place itself is and how exceptional the service the salons service is.

Places to get your nails done-

Fox Nail Chase Salon- If you are looking for a low price manicure or pedicure, many would recommend the Fox Nail Chase Salon. One review even says, “You cannot beat their mani & pedi price!”
Glamour Nails- If you want a detailed design and are willing to drive an hour to get your nails done, I would go to Glamour Nails. They are known for their exquisite designs which could pair nicely with any dress.